• Have a full understanding of customers, collaborators and competitors; opportunities, risks and challenges, within the relevant market(s).
• Research, identify, seek out and acquire new business opportunities in these markets.
• Develop relationships with new clients and prospects, including attending events and meetings.
• Continue to grow existing client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction and repeat business.
• Attend client and supplier meetings, both on and off site (Glasgow, London, Bristol).
• Bid, budget and schedule new projects to a high degree of accuracy in collaboration with Axis HODs, supervisors and other key stakeholders
• Work with the director, creative director to deliver successful pitches and win new projects
• Achieve agreed quarterly sales targets in each area.
• Ensure client satisfaction in the final delivered project
Skills & Experience
• 3-5 years experience as a producer with client-facing responsibilities,
• Ideally 2-3 years experience in an EP / account handling / new business role
• Experience of working within these markets.
• A passion for the content produced in these markets.
• Experience of defining a strategy and seeing it through to completion.
• Extensive team management skills.
• Extensive client-facing experience.
• Thorough understanding Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
To Be Effective in This Role, You Will Need to:
• Balance the challenge of maximising creativity within budget and schedule
• Be organised and methodical in your approach to work.
• Naturally motivate and lead teams with enthusiasm.
• Instinctively anticipate both risks and opportunities, mitigating or capitalizing upon them as appropriate.
• Respond pro-actively to stress, remaining calm and personable even under pressure and when working to tight deadlines.
• Manage ‘up’ as well as ‘across’ and ‘down’
• Put the outcome for the studio as a whole first.
• Delegate responsibility effectively.
• See past the noise.Apply Now