The Executive Producer is charged with the development of new client relations, the maintenance of existing client relations and they are expected to collaborate with and work alongside key creative staff in the successful delivery of pitches, and the delivery of final content to both client and internal expectations of impact, quality and overall success.
Their role is to work alongside the CEO, CD, Head of 3D, COO, Heads of Department to generate positive growth in certain market sectors. This involves the successful delivery of new business revenue to agreed quarterly targets within a specific market sector, or sectors, defining client and business development strategies that provide the correct framework for this growth, and reporting regularly to the Axis ‘mothership’ in Glasgow on progress.
• Have a full understanding of customers, collaborators and competitors; opportunities, risks and challenges, within the relevant market(s).
• Research, identify, seek out and acquire new business opportunities in these markets.
• Develop relationships with new clients and prospects, including attending events and meetings.
• Continue to grow existing client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction and repeat business.
• Attend client and supplier meetings, both on and off site (Glasgow, London, Bristol).
• Bid, budget and schedule new projects to a high degree of accuracy in collaboration with Axis HODs, supervisors and other key stakeholders
• Work with the director, creative director to deliver successful pitches and win new projects
• Achieve agreed quarterly sales targets in each area.
• Ensure client satisfaction in the final delivered project
Skills & Experience
• 3-5 years experience as a producer with client-facing responsibilities,
• Ideally 2-3 years experience in an EP / account handling / new business role
• Experience of working within these markets.
• A passion for the content produced in these markets.
• Experience of defining a strategy and seeing it through to completion.
• Extensive team management skills.
• Extensive client-facing experience.
• Thorough understanding Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
To Be Effective in This Role, You Will Need to:
• Balance the challenge of maximising creativity within budget and schedule
• Be organised and methodical in your approach to work.
• Naturally motivate and lead teams with enthusiasm.
• Instinctively anticipate both risks and opportunities, mitigating or capitalizing upon them as appropriate.
• Respond pro-actively to stress, remaining calm and personable even under pressure and when working to tight deadlines.
• Manage ‘up’ as well as ‘across’ and ‘down’
• Put the outcome for the studio as a whole first.
• Delegate responsibility effectively.
• See past the noise.Apply Now