Axis VFX is seeking to recruit a PRODUCER on an ongoing basis to work on upcoming VFX projects onsite in our Bristol based studio.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in every aspect of production including pitching, budgeting, scheduling, briefing and managing teams and overseeing post production .You will also have a passion for, and preferable experience in, episodic and/or feature animation productions.
Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes for an Axis producer. A 'roll-your-sleeves up' attitude is vital when it comes to managing a process of iterative development across multiple departments under tight timelines.Problem-solving skills are essential, requiring detailed engagement with the creative or technical challenges that arise on the wide variety of projects Axis produces.
Candidates must be willing and able to work onsite in Bristol, and we may be able to provide visa sponsorship for exceptional candidates. This role offers opportunities on both a freelance and permanent contract basis.
- The role requires an experienced Producer with a proven track record of delivering high quality products, who has the skills required to manage projects – staying within budget and on schedule. We’re also looking for a great communicator who will organise and motivate their team and work alongside directors and creative leads to ensure their vision is realised.
- The role will involve liaising with and advising clients to determine requirements and manage their expectations, producing cost breakdowns and scheduling, and generally overseeing projects from start to finish.
- You will often be the first point of contact with clients so will need to be completely at ease meeting and discussing projects with senior personnel, and be able to instil calm and confidence in clients.
- You must have a real interest in pushing the aesthetic of what we do and an appreciation of what that means for the artists and technology within the Axis studio.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience within a CG related environment.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines across concurrent projects is essential.
- The ability to interact with Directors, CG supervisors, Lead and Technical Artists, to determine creative and technical requirements of projects is integral to this role.
- The ability to problem solve and flag up potential problems is necessary.
- A solid work ethic and positive attitude in the face of challenging situations is vital.
- Attention to detail is essential.