Axis Studios are expanding their studio team and are looking to hire a RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR to work onsite in the Glasgow studio.
Part of the Studio team and reporting directly to the Head of Personnel and Facilities, the Recruitment Coordinator is tasked with a range of administrative duties covering the whole recruitment process, including research, sourcing and engagement of candidates through to negotiating contracts.
The role is demanding and interesting and will require someone who is enthusiastic and flexible who is able to work under pressure, communicate clearly and deal with a variety of tasks and information. Some experience of working within a media or art-based organization would be helpful, as it presents a particular set of challenges from an HR and recruitment perspective.
The role requires excellent administrative, organisational, communication and IT skills, and ideally relevant Human Resource or Business qualification(s) and/or experience.
- · Proactively sourcing, contacting and engaging new candidates
- · Developing talent pipelines
- · Providing company information and job opportunities to candidates
- · Coordinating reviews and interviews of candidates
- · Negotiating with candidates on contract terms
- · Arranging contracts for new and repeat hires
- · Working alongside employment agencies and search firms
- · Attending industry events to increase recruitment prospects
- · Reviewing and responding to applications made to the studio
- · Issuing new starter information packs
- · Drafting and issuing job ads across sites and forums
- · Proactively collaborating with marketing to maximise recruitment exposure across social media
- Proven experience in an in-house recruitment role or recruitment agency
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal tactfully and sensitively with people at all levels
- Self-organised, with the ability to work under limited supervision, on multiple simultaneous activities, to make decisions and work to tight deadlines
- Flexibility and the ability to establish individual priorities, and then re-prioritise as needed
- The desire and natural tendency to work as part of a team
- Strong IT skills, including the usual MS Office requirements
- Industry experience or background is highly desirable
- Experience working with industry ATS is useful
An effective Recruitment Coordinator:
- Is a pro-active self-starter
- Prioritizes effectively
- Is meticulous and thorough
- Keeps their cool under pressure
- Acts confidently, but with compassion
- Considers themselves part of the Axis Group